We have a passion for massage therapy at Creating Health Massage Therapy and after working in the field for over 16 years we are still excited by how this simple form of care is truly life changing. We work with 2 chiropractors in a state of the art, customer focused facility. We are here to graciously meet your Massage Therapy needs. At Creating Health Massage Therapy we have a number of Massage Therapists. This allows us to offer a wider range of services by using the diverse skills of our professionally trained therapists. All of our Massage team are skilled and enthusiastic about their chosen career. When you contact Creating Health Massage Therapy and book an appointment, you will be in great hands. Our massage therapists have over 16 years of experience helping people achieve their health goals by using massage therapy.
Creating Health Massage Therapy Offers:
- Deep tissue massage therapy
- This therapy is great for breaking down deep adhesions that can build in the muscle tissue.
- Swedish massage
- These techniques are relaxing while promoting the benefits of blood and nutrients to tissues to promote healing and help correct a multitude of concerns.
- Pregnancy massage
- Prenatal massage is used to help a pregnant women achieve an optimal pregnancy and to encourage the body to progress with ease into labor and during labor as well. Our therapist have Doula (labor support) training and have assisted women while in active labor to maximize their potential for a great experience.
- Infant massage
- These techniques that our therapist can perform on your baby will assist in calming a colicky phase the baby may experience. Massage for babies is also a wonderful way to help develop a baby with ease through every stage, by using touch therapy provided by the parent. Our therapist can assist parent education.
- Lymphatic drainage
- The Lymphatic System is the waste system of the body and by using light touch draining techniques our therapist can help with chronic pain, edema, and a variety of circulation concerns.
- Cranio-sacral therapy
- Our therapist tune into your craniosacral rythmn which is a light touch technique that helps with many chronic health concerns.
- Myofacial Release
- The fascia that surrounds muscles can be creating limitations of movement and function. By releasing the myofascial tissue your muscle strength and flexibility will improve.
- Trigger point therapy
- These are direct and deep techniques that focus on releasing trigger points (“knots”) and adhesions that form in the muscle.
- Sports massage
- Assist with any athletic goal. You may require assistance to help recover after a race or you may be seeking help to prepare for pushing your body to your next personal goal.
What to expect for your first visit? You will be asked to arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment to allow time to fill out a health history for the therapist. Once the health history is completed, our therapist will walk you to one of our 4 treatment rooms. At that point they will talk, in private, concerning your health history and goals for care. After the therapist and you have a great understanding of the treatment goals, you will be asked to change while our therapist leaves the room. As you are changing, these few minutes allow time for you to enjoy the sounds and scents of a calming environment, preparing your body for treatment. Our therapist will knock to assure you are ready, and then your session begins. Afterwards your therapist will allow you time to calmly change and they will go over “at home care” and discuss appropriate rebooking, as to maximize the benefits of massage therapy. Our wonderful assistants will help with booking your appointments and handling fee payment.